begin with, have you ever questioned yourself on;
- Why do you Earn?
For a Better & Healthier living? Yea, all of us agree.
- So how do you get a Healthier living?
- So what is a Good/Healthy food?
Grown Organic? Without pesticides/mutation? Hell yea, all of us agree.
- So what have you done to ensure that you get that healthy food? Other than buying it for that extra price?
…. thinking?!?!?! still thinking?!?! Really Appreciate if you are one of those few who is doing something.
- Alrite, why is that healthy food expensive? Which grows/grown naturally without the costlier chemicals?
…. again thinking?!?!
Ok let us move-on.. Do you know;
- What was the percentage of people with Diabetes & other neurological disorders before two generations? Why our generation even the new born are with so much of issues?
- Why does even our foreign pets have so much of complications that they for sure need a veterinary doctor & sophisticated food? Weren’t there pets before two generations?
Answer is simple, our ignorance and tolerance of accepting everything happening around until it directly impacts us and our loved ones!!
And, do you realize all your hard earned money is going into the hands of few families who are running the world under the name of corporates?
If you think it is a just a false conspiracy, then it is high-time you start seeing and understanding things happening around for real.
So to the problem, why corporates are so interested in getting into our tradition and getting rid of native breeds?
Again simple, if you are healthy will you get any medicine or spend on treatments? So to make you unhealthy, can you be poisoned directly?!?! So what else, take you out of your roots and make you used to the fancy foodies/lifestyle. They are the Cause & They are the Cure!!
It is a similar route they are taking to get rid of our native breed dogs, which now are termed street dogs and killed in masses. Remember, those dogs will eat our food and never demanded a pedigree. Now with our native breeds on streets, we have all these foreign breeds in our home sharing our beds. In fact in few places cared more than their children!!
Now on Jallikattu.. have you heard about A1 & A2 Milk?!?!
- A1 genetic mutation; causes a range of serious health issues, including heart disease, type 1 diabetes, autism, PCOS [what is] and other aggravating neurological disorders.
* Sprouts carries more than 20 varieties of milk
- A2 natural milk; causes none of the above and in fact immune to type 1 diabetes. And is easily digestible especially for kids. Check at any local store, the cost will be almost double the normal milk.
* The a2 Milk Company is on a mission to bring you delicious, nutritious and natural milk
PETA itself claims on its website that "scientific studies have shown that many autistic kids improve dramatically when put on a diet free of dairy foods”. In India, we have and it is still advised to give a single native breed cow milk to babies. It is considered as pure as mother’s milk.
So.. Is Jallikattu safe? Is Cricket Safe? Is Football Safe? Is WWE Safe? Accidents do unfortunately happen but that shouldn’t stop a legacy. Jallikattu is bull embracing, not fighting and it does have Rules & Regulations defined by law. Refer to the below URL for more details on why Jallikattu is required and it’s connect to A2 Milk.
Now for those who still don’t understand the conspiracy, below what has happened after Supreme Court initially declined the plea to ban Jallikattu!
§ 1998 - Govt Notification on PCA with list of Wild Animals!!
§ 2011 - Bull/Cow, the Cattle/Domestic Animal included but not Horse as wanted by corporate!!
Who in a clear state of mind would include Bull/Cow in a list with Wild Animals? Unless we know what should have happened behind the scenes.
Is only PETA behind this? No, totally 6. Including, Blue Cross and Animal Welfare Board of India. But, let us start with one and then everyone will think twice before interfering into a culture/tradition, else this will continue as how corporates wants it!!
Finally, Why do want to Save your money and not spend it all?
For your children.. the next generation? Yea, agreed rite.
So let us do our bit to make sure our next generation gets a better and healthier life!!
At least, stand with those who fight for our it!!