Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Life Never Has or Had Seemed to be a Cake Walk!!

I am still wondering on how could i have ever joined PSG Tech for a PG programme and complete it quite successfully, for those things i have done in the past.
 
I can still remember my UG college days, where no attendance-no regular class-no notes-no nothing. Enjoyment and Having Fun are the most common things for us in our college, ofcourse what more to expect from an arts college. Still, i managed to complete the course. And, with the marks i had from my UG programme i am sure, i couldnot even thought of getting into PSG Tech., then came the TANCET [Entrance] examination. Oho God!! Still i dont have an idea of how i got a decent score. And adding to that, i got my seat @ PSG Tech.

Dream Come True, Not Really!! More than that.. 

I have had my days @ PSG. Caught for attendance lack[couldn't get out from my UG flow], standing in the corridor of Dr.R.N [to say the truth, an exposure to the department staffs]. Waiting for days together, just to hear that we are provided with leave for another couple of days in the name of suspension. Quite good infact, really made me think a lot of myself and how i should be from there after.
 
Then, came LOGIN.. The best part of my life @ PSG. Made me closer with my Seniors and also with few Alumni. More than everything, my other side to Dr.R.N. Gave me some hope of carrying out in PSG after my doubtful start. And as the time passed, i managed somehow to clear all my subjects with good marks[really] and do played my role in organizing our departmental TRIP and THIRAN. 

Those do helped me in gaining some respect in the department. Then came the placements, for my surprise, with my knowledge of aptitude i got placed in the second company. No one believed, took some time for me to get convinced. Then came the tougher part, no dual, but somehow managed to get myself into Bangalore for my internship.

MetricStream Inc., my first exposure to the IT world and what a way to begin! Just loved my time @ MS with my seniors. The thing which i loved most is the dress code and work timing with no restriction to internet, really enjoyed a lot. I just dont know how many of us can proudly say that, being an intern and still meeting the CEO. But, i had the chance just within few weeks time.
Had a very good time @ office but not @ bangalore, stupid city :-P Full of traffic, pollution, no proper food and very much of no respect. The problem is not really with them i should say, the language which they speak don't seem to have any respect for itself. Horrible?!?!?!

But, leaving those stuff, i do had a good time with my bike and few really good friends. And one good thing about bangalore is that, no one have to worry about using glasses for seeing. Everything are really clear and No hiding business.. really makes our eye sight PAKKA!!!
 
And after all these stuff for the past 3 years, here i am again @ my home. Again Confused of Watz Next?!?!? But, deep inside my heart i am resting @ peace, hoping that..

"Whatever May Happen To Us, Whether We Like It Or Not!!
It Will Have An Happy Ending & If That's Not The Case, Then Its Not The End!! 
MIND IT"

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.